Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Gift

Good Saturday to everyone!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday afternoon. Today I want to share with you a little gift I made for my Husband's Friend. His girlfriend and him just had a baby and I wanted to make a little something and we are suppose to stop by tomorrow and see them. I wanted to make something cute to give them that they could keep besides the little gift inside.


Well If you know me I have a thing for boxes and there has been this box has been everywhere and I just had to make it! To get the instructions just click HERE


So here is my project and its showcasing some some goodies that are going to be part of the SAB coming up VERY Soon starting in Feb!





This is what the box looks like. The Sentiment is from one of the stamps from SAB. Its really wonderful as it has so many sentiments in it!


This is what I put inside (I took off his ribbon and put some Stampin Up Taffeta ribbon! HA







I attached a card to the inside don't know if you can really see the sentiment but that is from the stamp set "God's Blessing" I did the swirl paper piercing by making a swirl on the back of the cardstock and then following the line to pierce it! I love how it looks :)


Do you see that Green yummy ribbon I used to close the box.. THAT as well is in the SAB coming in Feb. are you excited and drooling.. WAIT there is more so is the beautiful flowers that is one of the sets.. So do you want it all? Well all you have to do is spend $50.00 on Stampin Up goodies and then you get to pick one of the awesome products for FREE! I know.. wait till you see! :)


I thank you so much for stopping by as always!


Stamps: (COMING SOON)-Botanical Blooms,Congrats, (in catty now)-God's Blessings
Designer Paper:(COMING SOON)-Delicate Dots
Carstock:Bashful Blue,Very Vanilla,Vellum
Ink: Pacific Pint,Mellow Moss
Access: mini clips,metallic eyelets,Button Bouquet
Ribbon: Pacific Blue 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon,Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon,Linen Thread







>

3 comments:

  1. Love It! It will be a welcome gift. Mom can even keep the baby treasures in your cute box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box! This can be used as a keepsake box for all of those special cards, hospital bracelets, etc. They'll definitely love this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!