Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crop Class Fun!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Is it me, or is this week is going super fast or maybe its that I've been even busier then I usually am. I know how is that possible?? Once this week is over I hope things will slow down a bit more as I have some projects to share w/you. Also I have been thinking about what should I give for my Birthday Blog Candy... hmm I'll see this weekend what I give. Anyway I wanted to share w/you the project the gals are going to do w/me this coming Saturday!

I am really looking forward to all the fun and crafting we will be doing!

Here is a peek at the mini album we will be creating using my fav.Stampin Up goodies as of late!
If you haven't ordered Autumn Splendor stamp set THEN LET ME TELL YOU its AMAZING and so much fun and you can do sooo much with it! I love Fall and I knew I had to get it! Next week I will share w/all you could do w/this set. Also the YUMO Designer paper -Autumn Meadows each page is like an piece of art work I love it...




This is such a fun album to make . I also will have another sample for the girls to see how easy it is to make this album for any occasion. PLUS the gals are gonna get spoiled cause I am bringing a nice Juicy giveaway.
I am hoping to make this a mini early bday party! No worries if you can't attend this crop. If you want to celebrate my Bday with me I will be having a Bday party/class on the 13th at my home.
So just email me and let me know you want to join the fun! I also will be having a giveaway at that class.


OH almost forgot to remind you guys that my November Classes are up!

So go take a look and as I've told the gals attending my classes if one of the days doesn't work for you just let me know and I will work w/you so you could still get a chance at taking the class.





Well I am off because I have lots to do. As always thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to Saturday!!
    ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!