Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hola everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your week. NY has its humidity going again my hair is SO not appreciating that right now ha.

So I just wanted to come w/ a quick little post as I was asked will I be doing any Stampin Up ribbon/Designer Paper Shares this year... So I said well what if we start first w/the Ribbon share and then if I do get enough interest for the Designer Paper then I'll give it a go as well.

So here is the details for the New In Color ribbon share. Gonna need 5 people :)

You will receive 3 yards of 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon in the five BRAND NEW In Colors for only $13.00 The price includes the shipping to your door, five people needed per share.


Colors included will be :

Poppy Parade


Blushing Bride


Peach Parfait


Concord Crush


Pear Pizzazz




The price will be $13.00 (United States only) which includes shipping to you. If you are interested Just click here :






well that is from me for now its another cleaning day around here! As always thank you so much for stopping by!














1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!