Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whatever Will You Do With All Those Pieces??

From the Country Living Holiday Kit of course!



As you can see it says Holiday but it doesn't have to be just for the upcoming Holiday right? To tell you the truth I don't think I could Even Use everything in this kit as it has ALLOT of stuff to play with and if I am saying that you best believe its true.. It seems everytime I go in and make something with stuff from it the next time I go in there is even more to play with! SOOOO
I thought I would share what you can do with some of the goodies after the holiday to use up what you have left over!



For this little 3x3 card I used some of my Designer Paper from the Hostess Level 1 pack as well as paper from the Kit and an oval chipboard from the kit, I was thinking I could use this as a nice gift card.




Of course we always need Bday cards and here again I used Designer paper from the kit and a Chipboard star, I also had left over pieces from my Best Ever Simply Scrappin another fast and cute card.




Sooner then we know it Valentine's day will be here! Can you believe it.. Well that's what I though about when I made the next card. Again using the left over chipboard and paper I covered the scallop and stamped the sentiment from "A Happy Heart" from the Holiday Mini and punched it out with the 1 3/4 circle and there you have it.. easy peasy! The ribbon is from the Holiday Kit as well. I {{HEART}} this kit. I have many other cards I have made and you shall be seeing it soon.

For now I leave you with those little samples and hope you enjoyed them. If you don't have your kit and would like to order yours all you have to do is go to that little shopping cart and it will lead you to my Stampin Up! site where you can get your kit.

As always thank you for stopping by and don't forget to spread the Love so you can have a change at my Blog Candy!









1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!