Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Winner of the Holiday Extravaganza Sales & New Blog Candy!

First off I want to thank all of you who did a little shopping for this amazing sale that went on from the 26th-Dec.1st! I hope you all enjoy your bundles and goodies that soon will be heading to your house!

So are you ready for the Winner of ANY Stamp set she wishes from the Mini Holiday Catalog


Rhonda James!!!!!


Thank you sooo much Rhonda! I will be emailing you to find out which set you would like!


Now don't fret if you didn't win this time around because I have some Blog Candy to offer for everyone!!!!

I will be giving away a Hostess Level 1 Set-(my Fav) Organic Grace

So what do you have to do in order to be entered :

Just spread the word about my Blog!
If you have a blog post about this candy and come back and let me know you've Spread the Love!

As a matter of fact I think I will be adding a couple of other goodies to this Blog Candy but that will be for the winner to find out when they open their box!


I will pick a winner via Random Org. Next Friday Dec.12th


I shall be back as I am preparing another post (have to finish taking the pics) So stay tuned!


As always thank youf or stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!