Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sign Up for Congo Line Crafters Club

It's that time again to sign up for another exciting 6 mths of fun. This time around I have new plans and can wait to share it with my New Hostess groups. If you are signed up for my newsletter then you received all the information about joining my New Groups.

Included will be a free Brand New Stampin' Up! 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalogue and SAB catalog as well as EXCLUSIVE CLUB MEMBER ONLY Benefits including Exclusive Member Classes.

If you are interested in more information feel free to contact me at ellie.augustin@hotmail.com

DON'T BE DISSAPOINTED RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

Last day for sign ups will be Janurary 15th, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!