Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Friends....

Hello everyone, Please excuse my absence as I have not been feeling to well and was even in the ER on Thurs (feeling better now) as well as personal things I have been dealing with. I am in the middle of a journey right now that is very important to me and I need to take my time with it.

I have a couple of things to share with you. First of all I have opened an Etsy's store. Don't know how that will go but I will try it and we shall see how it goes. One has to stretch and use all the resources we can and this is one of them for me. Hopefully it will be able to start something fun and let me have another way to have another creative outlet. You can see my creations for my little store on the sidebar. Right now there is not much but its a start.

Also wanted to remind you about that amazing deal Stampin Up has right now about being a demo with its 3 easy Payments. If you have ever wondered about it NOW is the time to join. I would love to have you on my team.

Now if you have read all my rambling then you deserve a little card right? lol.. Well here is my card I created today. I have made it a goal to not only stamp for business but to stamp so I can show those people in my life what they mean to me and that is where I am right now. I am trying to stamp for them. If it wasn't for the love and support I would not do what I do. So this one is for one special friend who hopefully wouldn't see my blog for a while she's working hard right now so maybe she wouldn't check until this card gets to her! lol




For this card I used many of my favorite accessories like Kiwi Kiss ribbon and paper piercing and those so cute mini clips. I wanted a soft and special looking card. I hope she will like it as this sentiment could not be any more from my heart.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day and as always thank you so much for stopping by!


Stamps: All Holidays
Carstock: Chocolate Chip,Baja Breeze,Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Prettiest Kit Flower/brad,Silver Brads,Mini Clip,Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!