Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh A Working I Will Go..

Hello everyone!



Just wanted to let you know I've been working on a couple of things including my cards for Sherrill I am having such a wonderful time doing all these cards. Did you know that when the samples are no longer current they will be donated to a Children's Charity like Ronald McDonald house here in Las Vegas. Isn't that such a wonderful cause.



I wanted to share what I have done so far. I also have been working on other projects for upcoming classes as well as Gifts and as well as my Etsy store NOW to take pictures of all it! lol.


Here is a little collage that I thought I would share.



Its late and I am working on my newsletter For April. It is going to be a VERY FUN Month I know you will be very excited when you hear about it. Make sure to check my Newsletter Blog tomorrow for updates. Today was the last day to order to be able to enjoy Sale-A-Bration so I hope you were able to get those YUMO goodies.


I thank those of you who placed an order with me. As for me I am so happy you stopped by I will be back tomorrow with my Diva Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!