Friday, April 10, 2009

Diva Challenge #122

Good AM everyone,

Sorry for the delay for me posting this. I thought I had it all figured out on how to set my posts but I guess I still have to work on it! Without any further delay here is our challenge for this week!



For this challenge I made a simple card that I am actually making in different colors. This is another great way to use those extra pieces of cardstock or designer paper you have left over.


After you have checked out my card make sure you visit the Diva Blog and take a look at the other creations from the other Divas!




Here I used the my Sizzlits die-Daisy Flower. I had gotten a while back and hadn't gotten a chance to use it. It really is a fun way to make a simple card pop. I used some left over designer paper from Urban Oasis (LOVE that collection) and used some rub ons and here is my simple from the heart card.

Well I thank you so much for stopping by as always I have a couple of very busy days ahead with my family as Easter is upon us. Blessings to you and yours. Also if you haven't had a chance remember I have a MEGA Blog Candy give away coming up so check it out if you haven't!





Cardstock : Chocolate Chip,Whisper White,Tangerine Tango
Designer Paper: Urban Oasis
Accessories: Sizzlits die,CouduroyButtons,spiral punch,rub-on: chit-chat









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!