Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shall be Back Shortly With Diva Challenge 129

Just wanted to post just in case you are looking for my Diva Challenge.. Had sort of a mishap.. With my Laptop! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... She is at the Computer Doctor.. She needs a new screen... I am sooo sad!! Wouldn't get her back till Next Wednesday God willing. So I am working from Hubby's computer which is very strange for me as I have to stay in one spot! lol.. SO please bare w/me as I try to make a due with what I have right now I will be posting my Diva Challenge shortly! If you would like a head start and see what this week's Challenge looked like here it is!

One of my FAV's Sketch time again!



Make sure you stop over at Diva Headqtrs. and check out what the rest of the gals came up with they TRULY outdid themselves this week!


I shall be later today with my sample.!

As always thank you so much for stopping by and remember about my contest I am running! You have until May 30th to email me your list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!