Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ALMOST at the Finsh Line!!!

Hello my Wonderful Blogger Friends!!!

OH WOW do I miss you guys like YOU would NEVER believe!! I am happy to say with God first I should have my Laptop tomorrow afternoon! YEAAAAHHH and I can post some creations I'd like to share..

Its kind of hard as I'm on my hubby's computer and well it doesn't have all I need to get working (my photo editing) and other programs so pretty Please bear with me one more day!!

I wanted to come and give my Congrats to Gloria Allen for getting the $25.00 SU Gift Cerf. for guessing how many Stamps were retiring!!! Thanks to everyone else who played along!

Have you seen our :




HURRY!! and take a look Once they are sold out they will not be available any more!! SO if you would like to take advantage of this amazing sale Just hop into my little shopping cart on the Left hand side and start shopping or if you would like for me to assist you just email me @ ellie.augustin@hotmail.com and I will be more then happy to help you!



Also I have been getting email asking will I be starting another online Hostess Group.. AKA my Conga Line Hostess Group.. and YESSSS I will be starting again! As a matter of fact I already am happy to say I started to work on an exclusive site JUST for our Hostess Online Group!


So are you wondering what its about?? Well I will need 6 Fun Loving and Excited Gals out there to join me as we have a party for 6 MTHS!!! We will start our Party starting July 1st!

In the 6 mths each gal will get a turn to be the Hostess w/the Mostess!
-You will get your New Summer/Fall Stampin Up Catty for Free
-Get Free Stampin Goodies for Free on your Month
-Challenges, Prizes,Tutorial Video and Projects


Min. order per mth will be $25.00(before shipping and handling)
All orders and pymnts are to be received to me by the 15th of each mth.

Also to celebrate that I have been blessed to be able to go to Convention this year all my Gals will be getting an extra treat for joining my group... A gift from me from Convention.. In order to get more details about that you need to join my group! So what are you waiting for ? IF you love to have fun and are looking for a way to build up your Stampin Up goodies HERE IS the place for you!

If you have any questions or want to come along for the party just contact me at ellie.augustin@hotmail.com (sorry only U.S. )

Sign ups are until June 20th,2009 (so I will have enough time to mail out every one's new catty to you)

As always thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!