Monday, October 27, 2008

Showcase Monday

Hello everyone!

I am so glad you were able to stop by and join me for Showcase Monday. Today I will be showcasing a set that I loved the moment I saw it yet this is the first time that I really put my mind to really play with it. I don't know what it was but I would try to create something but would think oh no this card doesn't do any justice to this stamp set.. Well today is the day I put that thinking aside and let my creating just do its thing.


My first card I cased myself as I had been working on Christmas cards for a swap and I used the same layout that I used for one of my cards (can't share it yet but will soon) but used Always to create this card.








My 2nd card I used the stems and little bird from the set to play around with this set. I colored in my bird with my dabbers using: Baja Breeze,Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss I like the effect that it gave.




I thank you so much for stopping by and sharing Showcase Monday with me. Remember if you would like to win some Blog Candy make sure you Sign Up to Follow this blog.


Have a wonderful evening everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Love your first card-so simple but it's so elegant! And I too like the way you colored your bird:)

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful! Love the simple monochromatic design on the first and the mutlticoloured bird really shines on your second!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!