Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!-(Sneek Peak)

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve. Well here we are on the last day of 2009 and so I said let me do something special how about a little sneak peek of what is about to be available starting January 5th.

Today I got a box of Stampin Up goodies and I just had to show you. I AM IN LOVE with the new Designer Paper Pack-Sweet Pea : of 48 Double Sided 12x12 Pages. LOOOOVEE IT! So much so I had to do a little video!




So as you can see this video is not even 2 minutes tells you how pressed for time I am. All my babies have me busy for sure.

I did manage to take pictures of the little milk carton so you can see the little details. LOVE It.. I know for myself this is going to help me with my little Valentine Day Goodies for my Isaac's class this year. All I will need is my Big Shot and this Die and I will not have to pull my hair out this year!

sneekpeak 005

sneekpeak 002

Isn't it the cutest EVER. I have to tell you that the new Mini is full of amazing new products and I can't wait to share w/you my ideas I have. Especially w/my upcoming classes. Please make sure to check - CLASSES to see what I have in store in the coming months.


As always thank you so much for stopping by. Here is to an amazing New Wonderful 2010!



2 comments:

  1. So fun to hear you! Thanks for sharing! I only pre-ordered 3 stamp sets. I can't wait for Tuesday! You'll hear me squealing as I hit submit from all the way down here in Florida! LOL

    Hugs & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!