Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Daily (Share) Challenge

Hello All. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I thought I would stop by and share one of the cards we made Friday night in my Vintage Just Because and Thank you class.

Everyone loved this card because some learned how to do faux-tearing technique which is really fun to do.





Isn't this card so much fun! The gals had the giggles when I showed them how easy and fun it is. I am busy getting ready for my Free Library class I will be teaching this Wednesday. It's sure to be a blast!

Also I am working on getting things ready for my Downline appreciation lunch for the 13th. I would love for you to join us. Maybe some of you liveout of state and are saying but Ellie how could I be there! Well guess what you still can! Just ask me how and you'll be part of our Downline appreciation lunch fun. I can even have a cupcake delivered to you from my fav. place!!! (that's our Group Mascot LOL). I am really looking forward to a wonderful afternoon with the Conga Gals.. :)


Well I think I did enough rambling for today! As always thank you so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!