Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years !!


How this year has flown by! I just wanted to come and post my blessing for each and everyone of you and wish we all have an amazing and beautiful new year full of happiness... and stamps! lol.. Just had to throw that in there!

Talking about stamps here is another preview as to what is to come in the new catalog
For these 2 cards I used this weeks Mojo Monday's sketch for my cards.
Here is the Sketch :




Here are the 2 cards I came up with :


As always thank you for stopping by and I wish you a Very Happy and Blessed New Year!

Stamps: Sweet Stems(in Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog)
Cardstock: Red Rose,Kiwi Kiss,Whisper White
Designer Paper: Raspberry Tart (in Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog)
Ribbon: Rose Red Stitched Ribbon
Acess. Brads, Prettiest Kit Pearl

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Ellie. I like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Ellie! I can't wait to see that Raspberry paper in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get 2 comments from me, sorry, but the computer is being wonky! As always, I love your cards! Happy New Year and thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Ellie!
    Great cards! Look forward to another great year of stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!