Friday, January 2, 2009

Congo Line Preview

Hello everyone! :)


Hope your Friday was a wonderful one. For me it was VERRRRRRYY productive if I do say so myself. Which is a very good thing to me! I made my samples for my month's Classes I will be holding.


If you receive my newsletter you got to see the sneak peeks! Also I finished my first project I will be sharing with my New Hostess Group that I call -Congo Line Crafters!


Would you like to see what you would be able to make our first month if you join the fun?



Here is a little taste of what is to come for my upcoming group!



This is a cute little mini album that holds lots of surprises inside.. want to learn how to make it and get all the instructions AND material to create your own? Well all you have to do is contact me and say Ellie I want to be part of your Congo Line :) Then come along for the next fun 6 mths together to have a blast!
Well I am off and will be back tomorrow with some Bday cards because tomorrow my little Sassy Girl will turn 2 years old!
Have a wonderful evening and as always thank you for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Love the DSP and the colors you used on this album. VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Can't wait to have some fun with the
    Congo Line Crafters:)

    Hugs,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh Ellie I can't waqit girl, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!