Thursday, June 25, 2009

Are you Interested??

Hello everyone! Posting really quickly as it is super late.. Tonight was the first game of Ram's Playoffs so you can only guess I am soo tired BUT SUPER HAPPY as they won!! Ram was the closing Pitcher (first time pitching EVER) and got the Out we needed to win the game! YEAHHH.. GO RAM GO . Tomorrow is their next game!

Any Hoot I am trying to see if I will be doing a DP Paper Share and Ribbon Share again with the New catty.
If you would interested just please vote on my polls that I have on the Left hand side. If I have enough interest then I will start taking spots and place the order on Friday coming up.

As always thank you and have a wonderful Night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ram! How awesome to pitch for the first time and get an out for the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!