Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Hop Coming to a Blog Near You!!



A true tribute to the stamps that we loved this past Stampin Up Year. I shall be joining some amazing gals as we give you a nice ride from Blog to Blog so you can see some beautiful creations from one our favorite sets before we say Bye-Bye to them! Stay tuned for that post this weekend.




I just got back from my ldest son's baseball game (we won yeah) so I am off to make sure he's showered and tuck him and his siblings in ... Nite,Nite everyone!
Thank you as always for stoping by!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie,

    Your blog is wonderful...full of so many great ideas! I wanted to check out your cute blog and also thank you for commenting on my Paper Crafts Connection blog. I love how connective this hobby is and it sounds like you have made some fabulous friendships through your stamping and paper crafting. I hope you have a fabulous trip in August!

    ~Brandy J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!