Monday, July 13, 2009

Deal of the Week!

Hello everyone are you ready for the deal of the week... Who doesn't love a little bling,bling????

Well do I have a deal for you!!





OHHH YEAH BABY!! ...lol.. so how about you gets beautiful yumo jewels for :

109112
Square Fire Rhinestone brads
$6.99


In other news if you would like to place an order please send them to me via EMAIL from now on as I have to tighten my budget and will not be having my Stampin Up Site any longer and will be just placing orders myself.

I can not thank you enough to all my amazing wonderful customers/friends who always support me and no matter what is going on keep my little biz going. You have NO idea what it means to me so ((((HUGS)) to you..

Thank you from my very inky fingers and Love from my heart to you!

I promise by next week I will be able to stamp just for me all these swaps I am in has my mojo locked and all I can think is SWAPS! lol... I have some really fun stuff planned yes even that video I was suppose to post didn't forget it! lol..

As always thank you soooo much for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!