Monday, July 27, 2009

Deal of the Week!

Hello everyone hope everyone had a wonder weekend. Me busy as ever as NEXT TUESDAY do you all know where I WILL BE on my way to SLC to Convention! SQQQUUUEALLL.. So before I leave I thought I would leave you with the last Sale of the week :



This week only get this very cute punch for $10.99!! Org. 15.95. Just shoot me an email so I can place your order ASAP.
Also I wanted to let you know that throughout Convention I shall be updating what I will be doing. So if you would like to know what I am doing and what is happening just follow me via my Twitter or Facebook.
ALSO I will be giving away a small gift To one of my Twitter Followers SO follow me for a change at a Convention Goodie! :)
I want to say thank as always for stopping Starting next week you will FINALLY get to see in detail all my swaps! while I am gone so be sure to come and see what has had my attention all this time! lol
HUGS to all and hope you have an amazing week! Salt Lake City HERE I COME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!