Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio is Available to Order!

Had to come bright and early and announce this because I AM JUST TOO Excited! My Digital Studio is now available to all customers!

This is the prefect software for those of you who wish they want to try and scrapbook their memories,want to make cards, or a special gift. Just upload into your computer (you are allowed to upload the program to two computers in your home ( both must be in your home) so you could do as I have upload in my laptop as well as the house computer.

I love how I can just take 1/2 hr. and create 2 pages. Right now I am working on so many projects that I plan to give away as gifts and I know they are safe just waiting on me to come and open up the program and keep working.

Starting at noon EST on Saturday, October 3, I will be participating in a Blog Hop that will be done carnival style. The links will be posted in the sidebar here on my blog. The hop will run through November 1st.


It will feature projects made using My Digital Studio. Again it is a great way to get those photos into scrap pages that you can design in a snap. I will showcasing a special project I am working on and hope you will be back on Saturday to enjoy it!
Here is a just another simple and very quick page I made :






As always thank you so much for stopping by! Also please remember that from today until the 15th any orders that are placed a portion of it will be donated to FirstCandle.org in honor of my Anjie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!