Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Honor of my Anjelique

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am working hard and took a break to come and share something very near and dear to my heart. For those of you that also follow me on my "rambling" blog and even here most of you know I have a little girl in Heaven who passed of SIDS in 2006.
Since she passed I have tried to get the world out about SIDS and also each year have donated to an amazing and WONDERFUL Organization which really and truly helped me and so w/anything that I needed especially during the first couple of mths and they always make sure that they make it aware even now that they have me present and that means more then any words I could express.

So this year I have decided that from October 1st through October 15th any sales I make through Stampin Up I will donate 10% of it to First Candle . I chose October 15th because that it is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day.

This page is very special and it was VERY hard to work on & share but I wanted to share for those of you who have not "meet" our Anjie before :


Thank you to my friends who love and give some much support to me. I will never be able to express what you all mean to me! Now let me shake off those few little tears that I just shed.. lol.. and on to some inky Fun! Make sure to stop by tomorrow as I am going to be doing something REALLY FUN!
As always thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing such a page with us, Ellie Bear. love you, girlie.

    xo B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss and sorrow. Your beautiful scrapbook page must have been very difficult to share with us. Your little 'Angel' is in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ellie! Big hugs to you girl. Gorgeous page for a gorgeous girl.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS! Sending hugs to you. Beautiful page to honor such a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beautiful child! My prayers are with you. Making the page to share had to be very hard! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!