Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beary Sweet Girl

Hello everyone!

I am super happy as for reasons beyond me my computer is up and running! I am sooo happy because I will be able to share what I have been working on these past days! :)

Here is a cute little card I made using one of the new sets from the Mini Catalog- Beary Best Friends.

Since I had made a little project with the boy bear its only fair I used the cutie girl bear!

Here is what I made :





I decided that she also needed to have a paper pieced dress! Don't you love that dress? that is a pattern from the Pawsitively Prints DSP and then I used some of my very hoarded other DSP-Pink Flamingo(YUMO) to use as the background.


Here is a close up of her little self :




For my Little Hello I used my Big shot and my Naturally Serif Alphabet to set up the sweet Hello. Wouldn't this be a cute card to give to a sweet little girl? I prob. will make a couple more for the girls in my youngest class with a little treat as a welcome back to school gift?


What do you think? Well I have so much to catch up on here and so much stamping to do.. I am super giddy right now.. I hope to be back later today with something else! Feeling a Trio set of cards coming on so stay tuned!


As always thank you much for stopping by!


Materials:
Stamps: Beary Best Friends(118052)
Designer Paper : Pawsitively Prints(118060),Pink Flamingo(113976)
Cardstock: Kraft(102125), Old Olive(100702),Choc.Chip(102128),Whisper White(100730)
Ribbon: Choc.Chip Taffeta(109065)
Misc. Vintage Brads(109109), Sizzix Naturally Serif(113453),Perfect Details Texturz Plates(11592)







3 comments:

  1. super cute Ellie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! That would be the perfect card for an alphabet swap I'm getting together on Stampin' Addicts Demo Swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!