Monday, September 14, 2009

Meet Halle Beary

Yes you read right.. Your about to meet Halle Beary.. I know what your thinking hmmm Ellie How do you know Halle Beary and that's not even how you spell her name...
Ha... Well guess what I REALLY DO... being I created her...Ha.. No Not like a Weird Science kind of way! (such an 80's kid was me! LOL)

BUT this is Halle Beary created with the Build a Bear Stampin Up Dies available in the Holiday Mini. I was having so much fun doing this card that my husband came into my stamp room and said who are you having a party with...and that's when I said Halle Beary! hehehehe....

OK Blogging Friends Meet Halle Beary :

Ha.. isn't she the FREAKING CUTEST EVER!! See why I was giggling away... and wait till I tell you all I did with her....

Here is a close up so you can see the details :

(click the pic to view bigger)

So can you see her skirt its all shimmery because I used our new Shimmer paint in Champagne to give her some bling!
. Gel Pen was used to give her some pearls and the stitching around her jacket. Her Sapphire earring are with a Rich Razzleberry marker.
Then as you can see her jacket it got textured with the Perfect Details Texturz Plates. Her Shoes were actually embossed to give them a shine! (that's why there is reflection). For her little hair ornament I had to add some bling since she already has "pearls" and her Sapphire earring
The Background Designer Paper I used for this card was Bella Bieu I thnk it was perfect for her since she is dressed so cute and ready to hit the stores to shop for more outfits!
So as I leave you with Halle sending you some love (punched them out with heart to heart punch) I hope you enjoyed her and wait till I show you what else I have been up too. Don't be shy leave a comment and tell me what do you think of Ms. Beary. Also if you would be intersted in a Holiday Mini Catalog just email me and I will be more then happy to send you one.
As always thank you so much for stopping by!














1 comment:

  1. She is just too stinkin' cute! Love all the detail you put into her outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!