Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Days Of Stampin Up Holiday Sales!



Wow can you say Stampin Up knows how to end the year with a BANG! Not so long ago we had such an amazing sale that I said Ok well that was fun and was happy to wait for the new year to start up again but Stampin Up said OH NO Ellie we have one more surprise for you and everyone else!


So for the next 12 days are you ready THEY ARE HAVING ONE OH MY GOSH you better sit down to see this kind of sale!

Ok, raise your hand who loves their Big Shot?(because everyone has a Big Shot right! ) EVERYONE is raising their hand RIGHT and how many of you want all the dies? Your still raising your hands right? Now last question how many of you would go crazy for a sale for Big Shot Dies?


Well guess what these next 12 days are MADE for you! Because guess what is on sale!! SQQQQQUUUEAL... Ok calm down hold yourself and let me show you what is on sale!


All you have to do is go HERE to see this sale! I know AMAZING isn't it.



Also I wanted to see if you could help me. I have a poll up and if you could please assist me by letting me know what kind of club might you be interested in.



I currently am working on a Scrapbooking Club which we will start on the 15th of January. It will include a private blog which I started to work on already. It is open currently so you could find out the info about it. If you would like to check it out Check here to preview it!



Also for my customers if you received this months newsletter I will be announcing the winners of the Pattern Pines Stamp Set and the roll of Satin Ribbon on Tuesday the 15th.

Well as always Thank you so much for stopping by.



Even if you don't leave a comment please do help me by taking that poll as it will help me decide if I will only run the Scrapbooking club only or if I will be adding more clubs for the new year.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thank you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!