Monday, December 14, 2009

Preview Scrapbook Page

Hello All!

I image everyone is super busy now for the Holidays and enjoying every moment of it. I wanted to quickly post a sneak peek at one of the pages that will be made with my upcoming scrapbooking club.

The first theme that we will be doing is Love. Confession time I still hadn't worked on pages for my Little Sassy 1st Valentine so I thought what a wonderful time to finally try to catch up!






With this page I used the upcoming new Designer Paper that will be available starting Jan.4th in the Mini.


I must say in this picture you can not really catch all the sparkle that these pages has I LOVE IT!!! can you image making this page but with Black and White Pictures how amazing will it be.


All the details for this page will be shared with my Scrapbook club. Their are LOADS of new goodies in this layout and I can't wait to share it.


Remember if you are interested and are on the fence please feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to answer your questions.


Well as always thank you so much for stopping by! You don't have to be shy I do get emails saying people are stopping by so if your really out there let me know and say HEY!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!