Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WINNING CUSTOMERS!!!

Have I kept you on my toes! Do you want to know who the winners of my Patterned Pines Stamp Set and Roll of Yumo Ribbon are????


DRUM ROOOOOOLLLLLL PLEASE....


My winner of my Patterned Pines Set is ...... Marie Cassano!!! YEAHHHHH MARIE :) See and you say you never win NOW YOU DID!! :)


The Winner of the Roll of Yumo Satin Ribbon is...... Jody Rogers!! YEAHHHHHHH JODY...


I can not thank enough my wonderful customers you all know I love you all and thank you for such an amazing year! I can not wait to bring you all I have for you this coming year INCLUDING FREE CLASSES!!! More info to come about that in January!


As always thank you so much for stopping by and if you would like to win for my next months raffle of goodies all you need to do is order for the month Dec/Jan and I will pick a winner on January 25th,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!