Monday, December 28, 2009

ARE U READY FOR SABBBB!!!!!

Ok so really its suppose to be are you ready for some Football cause that's what it is all about here for the boys! Ha.. but for me its ALL ABOUT Sale-A-Bration!! I can Not WAAAITTT.. If you are one of my awesome customers you should be getting or received the New Mini and SAB catty jewels this week! SQUUUEEALLL....

So I thought I would make SAB a little more fun! So this is what I will mailing out this week to my amazing customers!



Ok so you really can't read what it says cause of the watermarks (don't worry if you get one you wouldn't have that on yours! lol)

What this is my friends is a Special SAB punch card for every punch you get (which is for every $50.00 order or more) you get a punch and not only will you get to choice a free goodie from the SAB catty BUT you get a BONUS gift from me!!!! What was that were YOU squealing??

Also for my Hostesses who have a workshop during Sale-A-Bration and reach 300 (trust me I alone I could order that w/the new Mini and all its yummies! Shhh don't tell my hubby) YOU will get a REALLY amazing Gift WHICH I will let you know what it is at your workshop!

So are you guys ready to have some Sale-A-Bration Fun after all isn't it the best way to start a New Year but with a BIG BANG!

As always thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!