Thursday, November 20, 2008

For the Holidays

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been having fun with my Country Holiday Kit
It is more amazing in person, once you have all the yummy material in front of you. I kept thinking of how it would be a perfect gift for someone to make their holidays projects with. I have a couple of things I will share with you,but those will be on Tomorrow's post. Today I will share with you something I made for my Hostess for this Saturday. I {Heart} the Holiday Treasure Designer Paper and its prefect for you to make cards with it with minimal stamping but still make amazing cards.

Here are the cards I created :



This is what I made to put then in :




Inside View:




I really enjoyed making this little project and if you are signed up for my newsletter in the following weeks I am happy to announce that I will have a special newsletter for the 12 days of Christmas that will be full of projects with tutorials. So please make sure you sign up if you have not done so already.

As always thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. So simple and so cute! I love the easy card holder. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!