Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Helper Starting Early

First off thank you so much for the amazing response to my Holiday Helper Newsletters coming up. I have decided to bump up my special Newsletters to start this afternoon so you can take FULL advantage of the projects,ideas and tutorials I will be sharing with you.

I really hope you will enjoy it and it will help with your ideas for gifts for the upcoming Holidays!

So if you still haven't signed up HURRY and do so, so you wouldn't miss a day!


I have some projects I will be sharing with you shortly starting with my Showcase that I didn't post yesterday as I was putting my finishing touches on my newsletter!


Thank you as always for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lot of work for you and a lot of fun for me! Can't wait to see what's coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!