Monday, November 10, 2008

Rub it On Baby!!



Another awesome promo that I can't wait to take adventage myself!

From November 10-30, get 20 percent off all Rub-Ons when you spend $20 on Stampin' Up! products.

For only $8.76 per package (regularly $10.95), you can get any of Stampin' Up!'s fun and unique Rub-Ons that can be used on cards, scrapbook pages, crafting projects, and more!


OH as you can see I'm BACK!! OH WHAT A BLAST I had! I meet some amazing ladies and can't wait till the summer for Convention.. I have so many ideas and NOW that I am not swapped with swaps I will be loading amazing projects and cards that I will be making..

Look for my 2nd post of the day where I shall share some pictures that I took.. THANK GOODNESS I had downloaded at the hotel because guess what my camera is now MIA.. hmm anyone want to give me a camera for my Bday on Friday I wouldn't say no! LOL ... hmmm I have to laugh cause if not I will cry...sniff,sniff.. hmm I do have my old camera so hopefully I can use that for now... I asked my SIL to check her house just in case I left it there while we getting our car last night.. Cross your fingers for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!