Thursday, March 26, 2009

Story Behind the Girl

As promised I said I would tell you about the set I used yesterday called "A Kind Word" I really had been eyeing that set for a while and guess what I was able to earn her by stamping! As a matter of fact I got hired to stamp. I know you all must be saying WHAT.. Yes on Monday I got a box full of goodies for me to work with. HOW FUN IS THAT? Another perk of being a demo. I was hired by the wonderful and amazing Sherrill Graff

She's an amazing woman who has helped me and so many other demo w/our business. I am so happy to be able to do this as its so much fun. SO I will be busy making samples and if your demo and maybe would be interested in doing the same check it out HERE Not a demo yet? WELL what are you waiting for right now is the BEST AND AMAZING time to do so . Just email me @ ellie.augustin@hotmail.com and I'll be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

Right now you can even get your kit for 3 easy pymnts and if you do so your kit is on sale for $169.00 I know my jaw dropped when I saw this amazing deal. I love what I am able to do and would love to be able to help you do the same.

Ok so of course I could not stamp that cute little girl from "A Kind Word" and not stamp the other right? Well here is another card I made.



Coloring this girl with my Stampin Up Markers was VERY relaxing and I really love how it turned out :) Well I am off as I have loads to do today and tomorrow is my youngest son's 6th bday.

As always thank you so much for stopping by and HUGS to all!






Stamps : A Kind Word
Cardstock: So Saffron,Not Quite Navy,Whisper White,Real Red
Accessories : Scallop Punch,Gold eyelets,Stampin Up Markers,Texturz Plates

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Ellie and Congrats! You deserve it hun. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheril is so lucky to have you doing cards for her! Love your sweet girls - great job on the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!