Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Warm Thoughts

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is keeping warm where they are here it continues to be BRRR cold here.. I can't wait for Spring! I can't say it enough!

For today I wanted to share with you a card I made for a special reason. Garrett's bday is coming up and I wanted to let his mother know that she(and their entire family) are in my heart and thoughts.



Sorry for that glare in the pic but its that I paper pieced the rose and clear embossed it. As well as the sentiment.



The clouds I did with the scallop circles (working on the video tutorial for them). I also decided to stamp the inside of the card to make it extra special.



I hope this card will let the family feel my love and my prayers for them.

Well as always I thank you for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow as I will have my some Blog Candy along with my Diva Challenge for the week!


Stamps: Flores Suaves,Thoughts&Prayers
Ink: Choc.Chip,Close to Cocoa,Real Red,Baja Breeze,Old Olive
Cardstock: Whisper White,Kiwi Kiss,Quite not Navy,Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Kraft taffeta Ribbon,Silver brads

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!