Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time Flies When....

Your so busy! lol.. I have been busy doing stuff about the house and personal things that I haven't had any mojo GASP.. I do have a couple of cards to share with you though. These well be my Easter cards I will be doing this year.
Here is my first card. See I told you I would stamp again using Fifth Avenue Floral! lol



For this one I used Handsome Hunter and ran it through my Big Shot w/my Textured Plates I LOVE THEM soo much they are awesome! and the ribbon is from my SAB ribbon bundle ..(only 2 more weeks to take advantage of Sale-a-bration!) I used my chalks to give my flower that pretty soft effect. All you do is stamp your image w/Versa Mark and then use your Chalks and and the Versa Mark will grab the chalk and give you this awesome look!



For this card I kept it simple and just used a piece of Urban Oasis DP (LOVE IT) and stamped the sentiment from All Holidays and again used my SAB ribbon.
This is especially nice when you have to do more then one card. I am off as my boys will be here soon. Hope your enjoying your St. Patty's day and thank you as always for stopping by!




Stamps:
Fifth Avenue Floral,All Holidays
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter,Whisper White
Ink: Barely Banana,Choc. Chip
Ribbon: SAB Bundle
Access: Textured Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!