Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wow and this is Day 1!

Hello everyone! Are you ready to join me for some Convention Fun! Today I was able to enjoy the company of some amazing Sistahs... For me today already rocked and if it was it then it was soooooooooooooo worth the trip already!

Ok I know you all but be saying BUT ELLIE can we FINALLY see what were you working on throughtout those sleepness nights! (lol)


Well here is one of my general swaps... I am super duper SOOO TIRED and have to be up at the crack of dawn BUT I promise I will be back something is going on w/Blogger.com and I can't see to download the more pics I wanted to.. :(





I was inspired by a card Dawn G. had made a while ago using Tart and Tangy I just flipped it and made one w/an Ellie twist :)

As always thank you for stopping by! Remember to follow my twitter for a change to win a prize!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!