Monday, February 16, 2009

Bare With Me Please

Hello all!

Sorry I went MIA yet again but its like if its not one thing around here lately its another. On Friday in the AM my little Sassy girl got a Febrile Seizure so you can image how I was all day in the ER and this weekend keeping an eye on her. Needless to say no stamping or anything. She is doing well and is back to her reg. self. I guess this runs in my genes as I had a febrile seizure when I was 2, My Isaac as well at 2 and now my Sassy. Hopefully and praying that as it was for myself and Isaac this a 1 time thing.

I do have a project to share with you that I made that I couldn't post before as it was part of a Cupid Swap I was in but since we all know and shared our gifts now I can post it!

I got the idea from Julie who is so amazing!

Here is what I made :


the Outside Front



The Back



Side View

(FYI: I used our new Eyelet Border Punch for my handles and the DP and Stamps and ribbon are all from Sale-A-Bration.. YUUMMMOOO!)

I am in the middle of my next project I want to share with you guys as well as projects for my Hostess Conga Line (HEY GIRLS) I hope to be back tomorrow with another share Until then thank you as always for stopping by! Oh and remember if your interested in being in the ribbon share please contact me before Friday!

Have a wonderful President's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I will pray that Sassy doesn't have any more seizures. Cute project. I like how you made the handles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!