Friday, February 27, 2009

Sneak Peek March S.A.S

Happy Friday Everyone! I am enjoying the last Friday for February! Wow can you believe it.. Next comes March where we will start to see the beautiful flowers start to bloom and the wonderful warm weather and my classes will start back up in full swing. Talking about classes Here is a sneak peek of my S.A.S for March! We will create these cards (2 of each 8 in total ) Using Trendy Trees. You can use these cards for any occasion you might need. I really love this set so much you can do with it!

If your local and want to join me for this S.A.S I will run it twice in March! Once in the day time and once on a Weekend. Just check my calendar (Look to your right and you'll see my calendar!) and contact me so I can sign you up and reserve your spot.


As always thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!