Monday, February 23, 2009

OHHH Branch Out

Hello again!

I couldn't help myself and I had to use this set again.. I told you its too much fun.. I feel like one of those painters who makes a scenery for you to sit back and think what you would do if you were in the painting! lol.

For this card I thought about how when I was a child there was this little park and it had a tire swing on one of the trees and how everyone would run after school to get a swing on it.. Oh how much fun and to be young again.. It made me think of those carefree days when it was awesome to just have fun with your friends.. so that is what inspired me to make this little card.



Hope you had a wonderful day! As always thank you so much for stopping by!


Stamps: Branch Out,Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock:
Kraft,Going Grey,Barley Banana,Whisper White
Designer Paper
:
Baja Breeze
Accessories:
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Ellie,
    I really like your card you have made, but I also like the story and thinking about the carefree days of being young!! I like the colors you chose to do the card in, unusual, but very pretty.. I like it a lot!!
    Enjoy your day!!
    Denise from Massillon, OHio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I agree whith what you said "Oh how much fun to be young again" Your card shows just that.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is so great! And I love the cards that you are making with it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!