Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring in the Air -Scrapbook Maze Class

Good Am to everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your day/evening. I wanted to share with you another class I will be holding in March. Told you I was working hard on my classes! This one is going to show case product from Sale-A-Bration! Do you not love these colors and how fun would it be to have your Spring album all ready to go! This is a 6x6 Album for you to put your memories into or you could change it up and make it a gift for Mother's Day. The possibilities are endless!

So come and join me on : March 15th at 1:00pm to come create with me!

Again for all the info on how to sign up all you need to do is click on my calendar and contact me so I can sign you up!






As always thank you so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love your spring album it is gorgeous. And yes, the spring colors are beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!