Monday, February 2, 2009

Return of Showcase Monday

Good Am to everyone,

I'm so happy to have Showcase Monday back and running but for today instead of a Stamp set I am going to showcase some of the new wonderful Designer Paper available.

These 2 cards actually came about because I was talking to my fellow demo sisters and we were discussing how we love Stampin Up product so much we get and then never use it and keep it safe away from scissors and adhesive and from really showing how amazing it is. So I decided to give a challenge to go into our new yummy products and use it and showcase it.

I decided to showcase Urban Oasis:113978 (I told you I love that paper) as well as Tastes of Textiles :113991 which is exactly that so much fun as it as a bit of everything and fun to work with.



This card I used Urban Oasis and our New Eyelet Border Punch :113692 as well I went into my Prettiest Kit :109114 that I have been hoarding forever I said NOT ANYMORE and went right in and used some of the beautiful jewels it includes.




For my next card I am showcasing the Specialty Pack Taste of Textiles:113991. I used the Hostess Level 3 Set -Dream a Little 113435 for the flowers and did Crayon Resist to highlight the flowers and stamped and embossed the little hummingbird with Pacific Point. I put a strip from the Sale-a -Bration Designer paper Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper:114674 as well as a Fligree Brads: 112577 I like the soft effect the card took with me using my Daubers.

I thank you as always for stopping by. Stay tuned later today as I have some news that is about to happen in 8 days a Hint : its time to Celebrate!



Stamps: Dream a Little

Ink:Choclate Chip,Baja Breeze,More Mustard,Pretty in Pink,Pacific Point

Cardstock: Old Olive,Very Vanilla

Designer Paper: Urban Oasis,Delicate Dots,Taste of Textiles

Accessories: Prettiest Kit,Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch,Fligree Brad,Rub-on: Chit-Chat,Watercolor Crayons




4 comments:

  1. Ellie,
    Both of these cards turned out beautifully! I've never done the crayon resist method but it looks like something I'm going to have to try out! Great Job!!! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I like how you used the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Ellie...that is one beautiful card! Jan
    http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME cards Ellie! Love the urban oasis one especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!