Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little bit of Animal Love

Hello everyone!

Sorry I went MIA for a while but had to take care of my babies and I am so very happy to say everyone is doing so much better! So that means I can get to stamping which I have been missing so much. Well I have been stamping and making projects but none I could share right now as they were either for a swap or for my Cupid Swap I'm doing :)

Don't worry I do have some cards to share with you. I made some Valentine Day cards using the cute set Animal Crackers. HOW fun was it to do this!




When I recieved these stamp I cut the sentiments from each one and put it on the top end of each block so I would have the option of using them with each stamp or not to as I did w/these cards. As you can see I went to other stamp sets and using the sentiments I wanted to make a group of Valentine day cards!


For this little card I used the sentiment from Holidays &Wishes. I used my Punch Heart to Heart.




This penguin cute I used the Sentiment for Thoughts and Prayers, I used my markers to color in only the part of the sentiment I wanted to use. Isn't he so cute? the hearts are from Love You Much.




For the little Chicky card I stamped the chick 3x so I could make a little happy trio I used my a scallop punch and created my clouds. The sentiment is from Happy Heart Day.



This is my last little card and I used 2 little images to make this one card. I love that they look like they are looking at each other offering each other something..:) The sentiment I used for this one is from Beautiful Borders.



As always I thank you so much for stopping by!
(I wouldn't be including the items used as this was more of a feature on the Animal Crackers and I am super late as we are heading to my MIL's if you need any more info just leave me a comment and I'll answer it for you!)
FYI: They were all colored with Stampin Up markers

As always thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful afternoon!


15 comments:

  1. Really cute cards Ellie! Glad to hear all are now well X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the clouds Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie those are so cute! It almost makes me want to buy the set...but since I have zoofari and Wild About You and I don't seem to use them either will hold off for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for the LOVE! These are so cute - I completely adore the giraffe card and the clouds you made on those duckies....this is crazy cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on what Sara said!!!

    LOVE your cards... can you d a tutorial on it please???? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, Ellie, these are so stinkin cute. You are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! The animals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet! I love the little penguin on his ice cube!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Ellie, these are just TOO cute!! I love them all! And the clouds on the chicky care are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY Ellie! These are just TOO dang cute!! You did great!!! Amy sent me your link here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to say how cute these are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellie, I love, love, love these cards. They came out great! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!