Thursday, February 26, 2009

Because Your Awesome!

Hey everyone a quick post cause I am so excited I can't stand it! lol.. I am going to be starting on March 1st a New cool incentive for my amazing and wonderful customers!

Want to know what it is? Look :





YES, Now every time you shop (order must be a min. of $25.00 before Shipping/handling) I will be mailing one of these to you so you can keep count of your orders and WHEN YOU fill your card you get cash it in for a Reward for being an amazing and very much appreciated customer. I am off as I am working on my next surprise for everyone as well as working on my samples for all my New classes I will have in March if you want to see what I will be doing just click on my calendar to join the fun!

As always thank you for stopping by and Big Hugs to all..











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!