Saturday, August 15, 2009

Online Fall Mini Fun Club!

So I was sitting here thinking of HOW AMAZING AND OH MY GOSH GONNA BLOW YOUR SOCKS off the New Mini is.. (WAIT UNTIL you see it if you haven't had peeks yet) and thought to myself HOW could I share this with my fabo customers.. GUESS WHAT I GOT IT!!!!

I am going to make an Exclusive Mini Catty Club! AHHHHHHHHHH are you ready to jump and down... This is what my Club members will get.

-A Mini and a 2009/2010 Catalog

-Monthly projects I will design which will include 1 3D project and 1 card (AHHHH)-all material (expect stamped images) will be included for you to complete your project at home!!!

-EXCLUSIVE Tutorial Videos for each project that only my club members will be allowed to see!

-You also to get a chance at being a Hostess with the Mostess which entitles you to at least $15.00 in free SU goodies of your choice a Level 1 (I'll inform you on how you could get more then a Level one and up the amount of SU free goodies you could get)

-All you have to do is Commit to ordering $25.00 (before shipping/handling) each mth starting from September through December 2009. (you can order from either the mini,reg. or both for your mthly orders)

-Orders will be due complete with pymnt by the 10th of each month.

-I will take Paypal (need to add $2.00 extra to total for fees if using) Credit Card or Check for pymnt (if sending check please make sure it gets to me early so it can be cleared by the 10th so our orders will not be held up)


-FUN FUN FUN... I already have a page full of stuff for us to have a blast.. AGAIN This MINI IS INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE and has my mojo running 100 miles an hr! I can not wait to share with my members.


Then hold on tight and GET READY TO ENJOY WITH ME!!

Please email me at ellie.augustin@gmail.com to join in the fun!

Once I have each group complete I will let my Sassy pick out your name and she will pick your month for you!

SIGN UP IS ONLY UNTIL AUGUST 26th! (that way I can have time to mail your catties to you and you can have it to go once Club starts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!