Saturday, August 15, 2009

YEAH! Squeeze It Saturday

OK don't stop me now! I am on a Roll.. lol.. I have my Squeeze it Saturday going on today.... (can I hear a little cheer! hehehehe)
For today what I have is actually samples of one of my upcoming classes! If you would be able to sneak a peek in my stamp room right now you would understand why this is Squeeze it Saturday because I have mojo over load(which I am loving!) so what does that mean well I have like 4 projects going on at the same time ! lol...

Here is my first samples for my up coming class : Brunch Stamp a Stack we will be making a couple of quick and very pretty (if I do say so myself! lol) to grab when you need that perfect card!

I didn't notice until after I finished making the cards that I actually had another theme going on can you see what it is??? LOL yes I was feeling the "tree love"!




So that is my Squeeze it Saturday make sure you check my Newsletter Blog as I will be adding some other samples of what we will be making Hope to see you there! Have a wonderful Saturday everyone! As always thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!