Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Technique Tuesday- Beary Hello!

Hey everyone...

Today's little project I wanted to share has a little technique which is created with our Color Spritzer(#1o7066) to make the "spattered look." Also included in this cute little project I decided to paper pierce as well. One of my fav. things to do!


In order to not have the little bear "spattered" in color I just stamped him and masked over and then did the spattering.
This is a little "hello gift" for a special little friend who I haven't had a chance to say hello in a while so I will be mailing it out to his mommy so she can give it to him.

Inside are sheets for him to color the bear anyway he wants! This is a super easy project to make all you need to do is cut a piece of cardstock (Ballet Blue-#100613) down to 3 1/2 x 10 and then score at 3 3/4 as well as 8 1/2 and then fold.




I then stapled on each side once I had stamped a couple of the image bear on reg. copy paper and added some Crushed Curry ribbon (#115614) used the non -polka dot side to hide where the staples are. There you have it a quick little something to make any kid smile!
As always thank you for stopping by! Don't be shy you can leave a comment I wouldn't bite promise! lol
Materials:

Cardstock: Ballet Blue.Barely Banana,Whisper White, Green Galore

Designer Paper -*coming soon from mini 9/1*-Pawsitively Prints

Stamp: * coming soon from mini 9/1-Beary Best Friends,Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Basic Black,Old Olive,Crushed Curry,Ballet Blue,Green Galore,Creamy Carmel,So Saffron

Ribbon: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon

Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!