Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo on a Roll!!

I couldn't help but play again with Mojo Monday! I am having too much fun and it gave me a chance to use a new Big Shot Die that I had been DYING To get! I LOVE IT.. IF you don't have it.. WHY NOT!! GET IT NOW :)

Here is the Sketch they had for today :


Here is my take on this Sketch :



So now you see which Big Shot Die I'm drooling over? The beautiful Flower Daisies #2 (114520) OH how much fun is this !! I think I could sit here and just cut these out all day!

(here it is on it side to show the flower pop!)

On this card since I had out that same sheet of Flock Together from my last card I used it on this card as well. Then to pair it up I went into yet ANOTHER package of Designer Paper that I really think is my favorite so far.

This one is going to be available in the Mini Holiday Catalog on September 1st- which is Autumn Meadows(116769). That paper is knock your socks off GOOOOJUSS if I do say so myself! Instead of adding a sentiment I just added some bling as bling makes every card better!


I had so much fun making this card I am in the process of making a couple of more so I can give away.


As always thank you for stopping by and back to work for me!


Material :


Cardstock: Whisper White,Chocolate Chip,Crushed Curry,Kraft

Designer Paper: Flock Together

Ribbon : Choc. Chip Taffeta, Organza -Whisper White

Accessories: Prettiest Brads,Jumbo Brad

1 comment:

  1. I love your daisy card! And can you believe I don't have the die yet?! What am I waiting for?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!