Friday, August 14, 2009

HEY what do YOU have???

So how many of you have Boards where you keep cards that inspire you??? For me I have found that putting up cards on my little board helps me look up and get some Mojo :)

Also since I went a little SWAP happy I decided to start every week picking out a couple of cards and just post them on the board and use them to inspire me..

BUT This week I just put up on my board some cards that were made with the Upcoming Mini stamps as well as some of my swaps.. If you click on the pic I'm pretty sure you'll see how YUMO some of the stamps will be!! I SURE DO LOOOVEE THEM..
I can NOT WAIT I have an order coming Tuesday so if you hear a squeal that would have been me opening my box!





I would love for you to share with me if you have a place where you display your cards and how often do you change it? As always thank you so much for stopping by!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty display board! I love your idea to display cards made using the mini sets for inspiration! I'm waiting for my preorder to arrive next week too and could use the some MOJO. I haven't put my cork boards back up since the move, but I did stamp on them. Thanks for the inspiration to get them up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!