Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Happy Thursday Everyone.

Sorry I didn't' post yesterday but we had to run about as one of the errands was to get Ram's cast off YEAHHH... He does have to do physical therapy for a couple of weeks but with God first he'll be to his speed (but more careful) self in no time!


For today I decided to use some of my left over goodies I have laying about (thus my post title) also play along w/this week's Cardpatterns Sketch#47

Which looks like this :




So since I have been busy cutting for my Stamp A Stamp for this coming weekend where we will be making 15 different cards I have lots of little bits and pieces and so this is what I came up. These are (2) little 3 x 41/4 cards.



Here is the first little card. These are actually pieces from my Scrapbook club that I had left over. Aren't you proud of me look I used one of the new brads! YEAH me no hoarding.. You know its actually liberating Ha..
I also used some of the new Satin ribbon available in the new Mini. TRUST me once you open a roll you want ALL the colors! (gulity as charged! lol)

Random Thought: hey would any of you want to do a ribbon share w/me for all the Satin colors?? If I get enough interest I would be happy to do so. Just leave me a comment/email saying you'd want to do a share.



Now for my 2nd card. For this card I actually used something I've had for while but hadn't used. Did you know Stampin Up has Stencils? YEAH WE DO! lol.. Look :





This stencil is HUGE!! its the size of a 8 1/2x 11 sheet so as you can see I just used the tippy top of it but I love how it looks! I plan to make some more cards w/this stencil. As my previous card I used some more ribbon but instead of a stamp for the end I used some eyelets.


These sized cards would be perfect just to tuck into someones lunch or a little thank you, don't you think? OH and before I forget do you know what today is? Its National Hug Day!! So go out there and Hug a friend or a loved one and make their day! Sending everyone hugs and thank you for stopping by!





































1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!