Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thinking of you

Today is a day that I would like to take the time to say I am thinking of a special little boy who 1 year ago returned to our Lord. Many of you might have had read about Garrett whom I was blessed to be his Chemo Angel.

He was such a bright star and I learned so much from him and his family. I love his family dearly because they welcomed me into their family even w/all that they were dealing with.

It first started out to make a little boy feel better and take a bit of the load of what he was going through but in the end it was me who gained SO SO MUCH more.

Garrett's mom is an AMAZING woman she has done so much to get the word out on Childhood Cancer

We both have had days of sorrow because afer all are human and mothers but she is one amazing woman who keep going and she inspires me to do the same.

So this card is for her. Sheila please know you are in my thoughts and that Garrett is looking down and so proud of you I know he shall send kisses in the wind for.

I thank you so much for allowing me to enter into your life and blessing me w/knowing our Super Hero!




If you can please take the time to think about all the children whom have been lost to Cancer and if you would like join me in saying a prayer so that Garrett's family is comforted today knowing that we all have them in our thoughts.

As always thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!