Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a Hoot!

Hey all! I had all intention of posting yesterday but the day and chores got a hold of me and before I knew it I missed my chance at taking a picture of my card.



This card I want to share w/you is to attempt to start a little collection of cards for the men in my life. Yes Men related cards although I have made them it always seems I make and give them the day that it is needed! So this first card is actually one I would give to my oldest son.. He would get a giggle out of it cause of what the sentiment says.





Yes I used Fox & Friends YET again.. I couldn't help it Ha. Promise my next card share will not involve this set ha. Like I've mentioned before this is such a fun set and can be for any occasion.

Sorry I have to cut this short but I have to go frost some cupcakes I baked for the kids. Do come back tomorrow as I will announce the winners of my Giveaway

As always thank you so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!